What information we collect:
- your full name
- your email address
- your billing adress
- your telephone number
- your IP adress
- your card issueing bank name
What we do with the information we collect:
You privacy is very important to us.
Your private information will only be used to provide you with the service you purchased.
We will never share this information with any third parties, unless:
- you are in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
- you have indulged in criminal activities including but not limited to terrorism, child pornography, carding, Ponzi/get rich fast schemes
- you have used our service for hacking into other computer networks/systems
- you have tried to gain unauthorized access to the SunVPN network infrastructure
- you have commited other criminal activity under US/international laws
What information we do not collect:
We do not collect:
- your credit card number
- your credit card expiration date
- your credit card CVV
This information is collected and processed by our bussiness partner Avangate that handles our billing.
We do not have access to your finanacial information.
We log on our servers:
- your login date
- your logout date
- your username
- your IP address
- time connected
- inbound/outbound traffic per session
We never share this information with any third party unless a criminal offence has been brought to our attention.
If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that an end user is involved in online criminal activities, we reserve the right to notify law enforcement agencies.
All logs are deleted after 90 days.